Sunday, December 23, 2012

Thanks to Dad for My Brother



Today I am thankful to my dad for marrying my mom and giving me this guy as a big brother.  Growing up, my brother drove me crazy and I honestly could never picture that we would ever really get along.  Today, he's one of the best people I know and besides being my brother, he's my friend.  I don't say it enough but I consider myself incredibly lucky to have him as a brother.  On top of all of this, I have to say thanks to my dad for this picture, because as I was reliving memories and going through old pictures looking for a picture of Paul, I came across this never before seen gem, that evidently one day about 41-years ago, my mom thought her son would look outstandingly stylish in this ensemble and put it on him, white baby belt and all.    I.just.can't.handle.it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment